The Massachusetts Dental Hygienists’ Association would like to send a graduating student on a trip to ADHA’s CLL 101th Annual Session in New Orleans, Louisiana July 26-28, 2024. Learn more about the ADHA Annual Conference HERE.
Application due date: March 17, 2024
Winners announced at the Student Summit April 13, 2024. Attendance preferred.
The following criteria must be met to be considered for the available MDHA Student Awards:
- Must be an ACTIVE student member of ADHA
- Should be a student who has interest in becoming involved with the Massachusetts Dental Hygienists’ Association after graduation
- Attend at least 3 Board of Trustee meetings either before graduation or following graduation
- Student must write an essay, no longer than 500 words explaining what they expect to gain from attending ADHA’s CLL 101th Annual Session
- Minimum 1 letter of recommendation from a college professor or faculty member
The award includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare
- 4 Night stay (Thursday-Monday) at the host hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Registration fee for conference
Important Trip Information:
- Hotel stay is from July 25-July 29, 2024
Students will be asked to write a brief synopsis of their experience after Annual Session to be used in the Massachusetts Dental Hygienists’ Newsletter.
Any questions, email Amy Willor at [email protected]
**Please note: Any extended stays added to your trip either prior to July25 or after July 29,
2024 will be your responsibility. This hotel stay is for the 1 award recipients only. Any
additional persons, with the exception of another dental hygiene school student or recent
graduate, wanting to stay including friends, spouses, children or significant others
will need to book their reservations separately and cannot share a room with the recipients.
Any hotel charges incurred besides the room stay will be your responsibility. This includes
but is not limited to such things as room service charges and any additional incidental
charges or fees.