***We now need your help in ADVANCING this legislation on Beacon Hill!***
The hearing for S.664 has been scheduled for Tuesday, December 5 at 10:00 AM before the Joint Committee on Financial Services.
- 2023 – 2024 Legislative Priorities
- H2241/S1357: An Act enabling trained dental hygienists to administer dermal fillers and Botox
- SD2062 / HD3952: An Act Enabling Trained Dental Hygienists to Administer Dermal Fillers and Botox.
- SD747 / HD111: An Act to Improve Oral Health for All Massachusetts Residents.
- SD653 / HD1127: An Act Relative to the Sustainability of Public Health Dental Hygienists Through Adequate Reimbursements.
- SD1594 / HD1814: An Act Relative to Dental Hygienists.
History of Legislative Actions
- SD1942/HD3436: An Act to Improve Oral Health for All Massachusetts Residents
- SD574/HD2894: An Act Relative to Dental Hygienists
- SD333/HD1608: An Act Relative to the Collaborative Agreement of A Public Health Dental Hygienists
- SD674/HD2424: An Act Relative to Sustainability of Public Health Dental Hygienists through Adequate Reimbursement
- Dental Hygienists Hail Passage of Omnibus Oral Health Bill Allowing Greater Access to Oral Health Care
- Requirements for the Practice of Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, and Dental Assisting
- An additional Registered Dental Hygienist on BORID
Visit the MA Legislature site for more information!